Installing the Simple Maintenance Mode Pro Plugin
Please Read: If you have a previous version of the Simple Maintenance Mode installed, including the free version, deactivate it and uninstall it before installing the new version.
1. You will receive an email with the download link once you have finished the sign up process.
2. Right-click the download link and save the file, simple-maintenance-mode-pro-1_1.zip (version number may be different), to your hard drive.
3. Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins>Add New.
4. Click on Upload in the sub-menu on the Add New Plugin Page.
5. Click Browse and navigate to the .zip file, simple-maintenance-mode-pro-1_1.zip, you downloaded. Click on the file and then click Open. This will return you to the Add New Plugin Page
6. Click Install Now and the plugin will install.
7. Now go to Plugins>Installed Plugins and find Simple Maintenance Mode.
8. Click Activate and the plugin is ready to use
9. To set up the maintenance mode page, click on Maintenance Mode Pro in the admin menu.